Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentines Day Cancer!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Dear Cancer,

It seemed that I hardly even knew you before you spread into my heart. Now we are soul mates, together forever, inseparable.
I still remember the first time I saw you. There you were on the CAT Scan, already so much a part of me. The doctor's stern face could not dampen my enthusiasm, you were so beautiful! They warned me that you would be the death of me but I turned a deaf ear to their sour grapes. For they did not understand the special bond we shared, the relationship that continues to enrich our lives every day.
No one else would have me now that my hair has all fallen out, but you, dearest cancer, are not concerned with such superficial matters. Though I may be bedridden and weak you continue to grow inside of me and fill me with the love that only a true partner could provide.
Though the doctors say that this will be our last Valentines Day together, I couldn't be happier. If I am to die then I go to my grave knowing that I have experienced the kind of true love that so few people are ever blessed with.

That true love is you, cancer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers