Monday, February 12, 2007

Famous Quotes: Abraham Lincoln

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


"A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me. Oh, that and clowns. They freak me right the fuck out."

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to spread your seed is more important than any other."

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of their sister?"

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we let in the Irish."

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the number of kittens you ate."

"As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy. Except in the bedroom, then it really depends on my mood."

"Avoid popularity if you would have a really sweet baseball card collection."

"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many fat chicks."

"For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they like. Let's see that fag Oscar Wilde top that one!"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers