Wednesday, January 17, 2007

More famous last words

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Hey, I know what will get the tub clean. We'll use ammonia and bleach!"

"I'm opening up a new rib joint and strip club. Its right across the street from the Iranian Embassy."

"Ok, here's the plan. You take the big one and I'll take the one with the swastika branded into his forehead."

"Did you know tigers are scared of camera flashes? Watch..."

"How do you say 'Do you do anal?' in Spanish?"

"You know what's great? Smoking crack in bed!"

"Gary bet me that I couldn't eat a whole bottle of laxatives. Easy money."

"If we don't bring Jesus to these noble tribesmen, who will?"

"You know that old Gypsy lady at the fair? I swiped her tip jar!"

"Relax, by the time he notices that its just a 20-dollar bill wrapped around a bunch of paper, we'll be long gone!"

"The secret service are a bunch of pussies. I bet I could get all the way across the White House lawn before they catch me."

"All right, the rocket is ready to go. It'll be just like that stunt on Jackass!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers