Monday, January 15, 2007

Dear Baltimore Ravens:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I waited a couple of days before writing this letter so that I could be sure that emotion would not get the better of me. That being said:

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT????

You know everyone else hates our team right? No matter how many sports writers speculate good things at the beginning of each season, no matter how applauded your stellar defense is, the rest of the country sees you as a bunch of thugs and criminals. With your sorry display this past Saturday, those haters had their chance to chuckle gleefully at your expense before leaning back in to suckle at the Manning/Brady teat.

I don't know how many times you can break my heart before I wise up and stop letting myself get swept back in. You're like a cheating girlfriend that keeps begging to take her back, promising that she'll be faithful this time, and then you find her smoking some dude's pole in a truck stop men's room at three in the morning.

God damn it Ravens, I just can't quit you. But if you keep this up, I may have to start thinking about looking around for someone else. That Matt Leinart is pretty dreamy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers