Friday, September 14, 2007

The Continuing Adventures of Scrumptious Jackson

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Scrumptious Jackson struggled against the ropes that bound her wrists and glared at the thugs standing before her. "You turkeys better let me outta here before I get really mad!" she hissed.
The head thug laughed heartily and slapped her hard across her beautiful chocolate-colored face. "What's a little black girl like you gonna do against the three of us?"
Scrumptious spit on the floor and dropped her voice to a grave whisper. "Oh you done did it now, cracker." With an amazing burst of strength she launched to her feet, ripping the back of the chair clean off. She planted a platformed heel directly into the head thug's testicles with enough force to drive them into his chest. With a whimpering groan, the thug dropped to the floor like a bag of dirt. Scrumptious agilely brought her bound hands under her feet and to her chest while the two remaining thugs fumbled for some sort of weapons. "Come on white boys," she crowed. "I know you aint scared of one little black girl!"
The first thug charged with a weak yell and Scrumptious quickly dropped him with a two-handed judo chop to the throat. The second thug hesitated, sizing her up. "I'll tell you what, sugar. You drop that pipe and haul yo' white ass outta here, and I might not have to send you back to yo' momma in a casket. You dig?"
The thug took a step toward her, stopped, then turned and pounded a hasty retreat. Scrumptious smirked and undid the rope that bound her hands. Just then, a video monitor crackled to life behind her with an image of a cruel-looking old man in a suit. "Well done, Ms. Jackson, I would not have expected any less."
Scrumptious turned and sneered at the monitor. "The Man. I shoulda known."
"Yes, it is I, your most tenacious tormentor."
"You aint gonna be tormenting much once I put my foot up yo' ass!"
The old man chuckled softly. "Ever the lady. I do believe your threats are meaningless, however, seeing as I have something in my possession that you hold very dear." The image pulled back to reveal Scrumptious's main man and nubian lover, Bid Daddy Smoove, with a gun to his head.
Scrumptious gasped. "You hurt a hair on his fine head and I'll be sticking more than my foot up yo' ass."
The Man chuckled once more. "You do have a way with words, my dear. The terms are simple, surrender yourself willingly to be my sex slave, and your man goes free."
Scrumptious shuddered and suppressed a gag. She knew The Man would kill Daddy Smoove without a second thought. She had no choice. "All right," she said quietly. "You can have me. Just let him go."
The Man cackled wildly. "Excellent! There should be a limo waiting for you outside. Scrumptious Jackson, you are finally mine!"

Will Scrumptious Jackson really accept the humiliating life of a slave to The Man to save her lover? Will The Man really live up to his end of the agreement? Find out next week on The Continuing Adventures of Scrumptious Jackson!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers