Thursday, August 30, 2007

If I can't have relations with this otter, no one will!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Stay back! I'm warning you I'll do it! I'll slit her pretty little throat before you take two steps!
Dang you lousy, unscrupulous jackals! Have you no respect for the path of true love? The bond between a man, his willie, and this here otter is sacred and should be honored as such!
Let he who is without lust in his heart cast the first stone! Who among you haven't seen this cute little darling shaking her tail about and not wanted a little piece of that action? I defy you to resist this furry strumpet when she sets her sights and starts the classic dance of seduction.
Now leave us be, or there's gonna be hell to pay! I'm just gonna duck back behind the shed here and do my thing. The rest of you don't come any closer. And if anyone else wants a turn, I'll be about ten minutes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers