Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Flying Ferret fears no one!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I have heard your challenge, Hamster, and I tell you this: I fight who I want, when I want! You can stomp and sputter all you like, but the simple truth is that I am the champion and I will defend my title when I decide a worthy opponent has come forward.

It was a delicious moment, humiliating you in front of all of your pea-brained "Hamstermaniacs" at Wrestlemania. Oh how they cried for their fallen hero when I split your head open with that steel chair. The look of utter shock and defeat on your face is one I shall cherish forever.

You may have the brawn, Hamster, but the brains clearly belong to me. If I were to grant you your precious rematch it would only serve as a reminder that I am indeed the greatest of all time, and that you are not suited to so much as polish my boots.

There will be no match today, Hamster, but perhaps if I am feeling charitable in the future I may allow another comic attempt on your part to pin me and reclaim the belt. Until that day, I shall remain content with my superiority, no matter how many challenges your foul mouth may utter.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers