Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rock Stars get real jobs, Pt. 2

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Welcome to the hottest phone chat around. You are just seconds away from talking to one of our sexy singles who want to party. To speak to one of our lovely and dirty ladies, press one. To speak...

-BEEP-

Courtney Love: Yeah wharroo want huh?

Caller: Uh, hi. Heh, this is my first time doing this, I'm a little nervous. How do we start?

Courtney: Start wha? Who aroo callin a skank?

Caller: Excuse me? Um, how do you want to start the..you know...dirty talk?

Courtney: I gotcher dirty right here mister, whydonchoo get a whiff of my snatch?

Caller: Oh dear. Uh, ok, tell me about your snatch you dirty thing.

Courtney: Lishen you horse fucker, my hoo ha aint no concern of yours. You should....you're the horsh fucker here.

Caller: Listen, that's not really what I had...

Courtney: (Coughing violently into phone) Whoo, you ever cough up somethin black? Wuzzat mean?

Caller: That's disgusting! I'm not paying for this.

Courtney: Go on and run to yer momma you little bish. You can't handle a real woman like me. I gotta band, I'm the queen of rock and roll. You're jush.....you're jush......you got a smoke?

Caller: How can I....never mind, I'm hanging up.

Courtney: Wait don't go! I love you very mush. Would you buy my record? Ish on the indernets, I aint lettin those corprat ashholes control my art no more.

Caller: I'm sorry, I really must be going.

Courtney: Nooooooo, why don't yoooo liiiike meee? I'm jush a normal pershon trying to make my art. You can jush go and shit in your bed you closet fag! Getoutta my ear!

Caller: (Dial Tone)

Courtney: Yeah, whar you want now?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers