Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yearbook messages at Professor Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"Have a great summer, see you next crossover event!"

"After I go back in time and kill Magneto, thereby changing everything we know in dramatic and unpredictable ways, I hope we're still friends. You know, if you still exist and all."

"Eww, isn't Professor McCoy creepy? I can't believe he asked you if your favorite color was blue! TTYL!"

"Sorry about your hair. It will grow back, I promise!"

"Sorry about your legs. My dad is going to build you some new ones, I promise!"

"Mutant genes brought us together, my telekinesis will make sure that we are never apart."

"It was totally awesome that time you touched Rogue's boob. After you got out of the hospital, of course."

" 2 Cool
2 Be
In the Fantastic 4"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers