Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Whatchoo gonna do when the Hamster runs wild on you, brother?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last weekend at Wrestlemania I was embarrassed by the cowardly actions of the Flying Ferret. I'm here to tell you now, brother, that I plan on settling the score tonight right here in this ring!

I'm calling you out, Ferret, me and the pythons are gonna make you wish you never left your momma's den. You stole that championship belt from me and I will be taking it back!

I'm going to stomp you 'till you squeal, brother. I'm going to slap you into next week. I will send you to the hospital with my atomic leg drop, and that's a guarantee.

So get out here and take your medicine, Ferret, or are you too gutless to face me like a rodent? One thing is for sure, Hamstermania is alive and well, brother! Come and get some!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers