Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Greatest Hits of Sampson Adonis McGhee

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Pig's Feet Music is proud to present this special chance to own all of Sampson Adonis McGhee's classic treasures in one affordable collection. These timeless hits encompass Sampson Adonis McGhee's entire 30-year career as one of Duluth's most loved street performers. This signature collection includes such favorites as:

Can't take a dump with this bottle cap in my pooper

I'd pay you a dollar to smell your shoes

The government owes me $17.50

Looka that colored guy right there

I pee blue sometimes


Order now and you will receive a bonus collection of Sampson Adonis McGhee's cherished love songs. Curl up with your special someone to romantic tunes like:

Once knew me a lady with a pecker

That dog'll lick it if you use peanut butter

Scabies of the heart

Kick me down the stairs and I'll still come back to you


Don't delay, be the first on your block to own Sampson Adonis McGhee's Greatest Hits Collection today!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers