Friday, March 09, 2007

That kind of crap might fly at the San Antonio Big Al's XXX Emporium, but it sure as heck aint gonna fly here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I think you know why I called you in here today. Son, when you became a member of the Austin Big Al's XXX Emporium family last month, you joined a proud tradition of quality salesmanship and top-notch customer service. There's a reason folks go out of their way to come to our store for their adult pleasure needs, and we aim to keep it that way.
Just last week I saw you sell a customer the Jenna Jameson Talking Rubber Vagina without even recommending the add-on anus attachment! Up selling is 90% of our business! Not to mention it took you two minutes of reading the box just to figure out what batteries the dang thing takes. You should know each and every product in this store like the back of your own willie!
Now lets move on to your mopping skills. Frankly, the job you do cleaning out the yank rooms in the nudie booths leaves something to be desired. I want those benches sparkling! You should be able to eat off that glass! If a customer comes in and sits in what's left of the puddle that the guy before him left, it tends to ruin the moment, ya know?
Last, but certainly not least, my lovely wife Darlene has caught you peeping down her blouse on more than one occasion. I'll tell you this once and once only, son. Darlene is the apple of my eye. If I catch you eyein' her up again, you and me are gonna tussle. And you don't want that, I can assure you.
So straighten up and fly right, before you find yourself slinging cock rings and anal beads to queers down at the Eden's Dungeon over on 5th. I'm sure they'd love a fancy little piece of meat like you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers