Friday, March 02, 2007

My neighbor is a sex offender!

Someone at work sent me this link yesterday:

http://www.familywatchdog.us

It is a site where you type in your address and it brings up a Google Maps-style map of your neighborhood with little color coded squares indicating the home and work locations of registered sex offenders. In other words, a fun way to kill a few minutes. So I pop in my address and lo and behold - someone in my building was convicted of Second Degree Sexual Assault! The funny thing is, it wasn't the transvestite hooker who lives upstairs, it wasn't the guy who tried to sell me pot one time when I was taking out my trash, its the guy down the hall from me who seems like the most normal one in the building! He's a pretty nice guy.

My neighbor's little square was color coded green, which on the site means "Other Offense." The red squares on the map mean "Offense against a child." Of course, there just happens to be one of those right around the corner from where I work. Check out this fucker:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This guy just screams "Child Molester!" I didn't need the website to guess that.

I didn't put up my neighbor's picture because the ambiguous nature of his offense earns him some degree of privacy. But that other guy is a child molester dude, so fuck him.

Good old Baltimore!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers