Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lance Fisticuffs, Nazi Puncher

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"So tell me Colonel Robohitler, how do you like your knuckle sandwich? With or without mayo?"
Lance smiled as the evil cyborg colonel glared at him in confusion. He readied his favorite punching hand for a knockout blow. "Lance, wait!" Johnny Haymaker, Lance's trusted friend and sidekick, burst onto the terrace before he could strike. "That isn't the real Colonel Robohitler! It's a duplicate triggered to explode when punched!"
"A duplicate huh?" Lance studied the hated Nazi carefully. "They did an excellent job, I must say." He grabbed the imposter colonel by the lapel and hoisted him easily into the air. "Let's see how well Nazi clones can fly!" Lance hurled the shrieking cyborg over the wall of the castle, and watched it fall to the jagged rocks hundreds of feet below. True to Johnny's word, the duplicate exploded with a massive fireball upon impact.
"Good work, Johnny. An explosion like that might have damaged my good punching hand." Johnny's reply was drowned out by the sudden roar of an approaching helicopter. The real Colonel Robohitler leaned out of the machine with a megaphone. "I see you managed to avoid my little trap, Fisticuffs. That was merely a distraction, it kept you busy just long enough for me to steal the world's only functional organic disruptor ray!"
"Organic disruptor ray?" said Johnny, "What in the love of America is that?"
Colonel Robohitler cackled wildly. "Allow me to demonstrate!"
A strange blue ray shot from the helicopter and enveloped Lance Fisticuffs. "My...my hands!" he cried. "Aaaaaargh!" Johnny watched in horror as Lance's manly hands shrank to a third of their normal size.
"Let's see your mighty punch now!" Colonel Robohitler gloated. "Now my army has nothing to fear from you! We will conquer the world!" With that, the helicopter took off into the night, leaving a shocked Lance Fisticuffs reeling over the loss of his punching power.
"What will I do?" he asked miserably. "Without my punch I am nothing!"
"Don't worry Lance," Johnny replied bravely. "We'll get your punch back. It's a promise!"

Will Lance get his hands back to normal in time to stop the evil Colonel Robohitler? Find out next week on Lance Fisticuffs, Nazi Puncher!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers