Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's pronounced "Hee-ro" you dumb son of a bitch!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's it! I'm sick of all you dumb fuck Americans coming in here ordering "Jiy-Roes" all the frigging time. You come in my sub shop, you speak my language! It's "Hee-ro," stupid!

And don't get me started on the Souvlaki. "Slovaki?" "Sokavi?" "Saki?" What the hell people?!?

I run the finest Greek sub shop in town, and I expect a certain level of respect in my establishment. If you can't be bothered to learn how to correctly pronounce what you want, then you will not be allowed to have it. That's it, I have put my foot down.

Now, what can I get you please? Hee-ro, yes good work on the pronunciation. Spinach pie, ok no problem there. Anything to drink? What's that? "Weezeo?!?"

That's it! Get the fuck out of my store!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers