Friday, May 11, 2007

Not if I have anything to say about it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Poor Muskrat, your memory is as spotty as your skill in the ring. Let us not forget that it was I who bested you in our match before you were so cravenly attacked from behind by that infernal Ferret at Wrestlemania. If anyone deserves a shot at the title, it is Captain Turtle.

Foolish Ferret, your flying back-breaker will prove useless against my rock like shell. I will wear you down with my legendary patience and make you tap out with my figure four leg lock. The fans will scream the name Captain Turtle as I rightfully claim the championship belt!

I put forth this decree to all future challengers: Captain Turtle does not back down from a fight. I plan on defending the championship belt until the day I decide to step down. Flying Ferret, I demand that you step into the ring so that I may claim what is mine.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers