Monday, May 21, 2007

Ha ha ha! Suckers!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What a thing of beauty! No one expected me, The Grey Goose, to cash in my "Money In the Bank" guarantee to take the championship!

How they all fought so hard, spending every last bit of energy to beat each other senseless. And when all was said and done, Hamster emerged from the steel cage victorious, barely able to stand under his own power. And that was when I struck! My Wings of Wrath were more than enough to put the Hamstermaniac down for the count. Now I am the champion of the world!

There are those who might say that I stole the belt, but I say that's just jealousy. I won the title fair and square by outsmarting everyone else.

All hail The Grey Goose and the beginning of his glorious reign as World Champion! Goose power!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers