Tuesday, November 21, 2006

From the desk of John Rambo

To: Omabo Aziz
From: JohnRambo@hotmail.com

Yo,

In Nigeria you are the law, out here it's me. Don't push it, don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.
Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win, for somebody who wouldn't let us win! Then I come back to the world, and I see all those maggots at the airport, protestin me, spittin, callin me a baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me?! Huh?! Who are they?! Unless they been me and been there and know what the hell they're yellin about!
For me civilian life is nothin! In the field we had a code of honor. You watch my back I watch yours. Back here there's nothin! Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment. Back here I can't even hold a job parking cars!
They drew first blood, not me. I want, what they want, and every other guy who's came over here, spilt his guts, gave everything he had, ONCE, for our country to love us, as much as we, Love...IT. That's what I want.
So you send me that money, you send that check. For Jimmy. And for Danforth. I can't find his fucking legs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers