Monday, November 20, 2006

From the desk of a Nigerian email scammer

To: JohnRambo@hotmail.com
From: Omabo Aziz

Dear Rambo,

Please do excuse this unsolicited email, friend, but I write to request your assistance with a large sum of money. I am the bank manager of the First Nigerian bank and Trust. This institution is in posession worthy of 2.1 million US dollars left in account by Ibrahim Rambo. Mr. Rambo died in a plane crash on October 2, 2005. An official search has found no next of kin to which these monies to be paid, because the family of Rambo was also killed in the plane crash.
I wish not to see this unclaimed funds transfered to the government, as Rambo was a dear friend and would not want his personal fortune squandered by a corrupt officials. This is where you can help, and by yourself become wealthy in the process.
I will send you a cashier check for the 2.1 million US dollars. Please to deposit this check and return to me in my name a check for 1.1 million. The remain 1 million is yours to keep for your effort and with gratitude for your assistance.
If this sounds like a good deal, please reply to me your address so that I can issue the check as soon as possible. If you would like that I wire the funds, please provide with your bank account number, bank name, and PIN number.
There is the essence of time in this matter Mr. Rambo, I like to see these funds resolved as quickly as possible. Please reply as soon as you can so that we may share this wealth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers