Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Overheard conversations at the Monster Mash

Dracula: "Don't look now Frank, but I think your wife had a few too many again."
Frankenstein: "Aw hell, every goddam time. Honey!"
Mrs. Frankenstein: "Blllllaaaaaaargggghhhhh!"
Frankenstein: "Aw fer christ's sake, right in the punch bowl. Everybody, stay away from the - Wolfman! Stop eating that! That's disgusting!"

Drummer: "You know, we started the Crypt-Kicker Five to get away from all that sellout bullshit and play real music."
Backup Singer: "Totally man."
Drummer: "Then little Mr. Prima Donna starts whining 'whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist?' and BAM! We're right back to doing these low rent party gigs."
Backup Singer: "At least we don't have to deal with Yoko Harker anymore. Man, what a pain in the ass that was."

Mummy: "Seriously, I really think we have a connection here."
Female Zombie: "Mmm hmm."
Mummy: "Do you maybe want to hang out somewhere after? I know this great little place that serves really good pie until 3am."
Female Zombie: "Right...right. I'm sorry, what? Look, do you think you could go get me another drink? I told my boyfriend I'd meet him here by the bog and I don't want to miss him."
Mummy: "Oh....Um....Yeah ok. Boyfriend?"
Female Zombie: "Yeah, his name's Chet."
Mummy: "Ah...I'll be right back then."

Creature from the Black Lagoon: "Here we go with that stupid song again."
Dr. Jekyll: "I swear to god if Sheila tries to drag me on the dance floor with all of those other assholes I will punch her in the face."
Creature from the Black Lagoon: "Didn't you sprain your ankle doing the Electric Slide at Frank's wedding?"
Dr. Jekyll: "Fuck you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers