Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Some of my favorites

A few of the blogs I visit often:

http://manvsclown.cracked.com - Often amusing thoughts from a Canadian Copy Editor.

www.joshreads.com - The Comics Curmudgeon, great reviews and comments on a random assortment of daily newspaper strips.

www.permanent-monday.blogspot.com - I know, I know, Garfield is terrible. But the way this guy analyzes each strip makes it all better.

www.doiteverytime.blogspot.com - Hilarious daily reviews of possibly the lamest comic strip ever.

And just so it doesn't look like I'm obsessed with comic strips:

www.tuckermax.com - The man, the legend, but you probably already knew that.

www.tard-blog.com - Funny, often oddly charming stories by a special ed teacher. Sadly, it doesn't seem to get updated anymore.

www.gaijinsmash.net - An American's tales of teaching English to Japanese schoolchildren

Check 'em out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers