Sunday, August 20, 2006

I've been fed...

...and I'm ripping off jokes from Attack of the Show, but I couldn't resist. Well, color me disappointed. I imagine the pitch meeting for Feed, if there was one, went something like "Its Shallow Hal meets Silence of the Lambs by way of Tony Scott!" Pretty much a woman in a fat suit and a cookie cutter serial killer plot with lots of visual flair. It wasn't a bad movie per se, but my expectations were quite high. I'm sure normal people would probably have been sickened and horrified at the sight of >SPOILER WARNING!< a man feeding the liquefied fat of one dead 600-pound woman to another living 600-pound woman through a funnel and hose, but I'm just too damn jaded. I should probably be more concerned about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers