Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Raging Boll?!?

Woop! Oft-maligned director Uwe Boll announced a few months back that he would personally take on 5 of his harshest critics in individual boxing matches. By all accounts, Dr. Boll is no slouch in the ring, so seeing him go toe to toe with the average internet movie critic sounds insanely awesome. If what I read today is true, 2 of those critics are Lowtax from SomethingAwful, and MiraJeff from Aint It Cool News. Those are two of my favorite sites, and its great that they each get a chance to knock Uwe on his ass. I've only ever seen about 15 minutes of House of the Dead, and while it was certainly horrible, I have seen worse. I'm sure his other films are just as bad, but he is an amusing character. GoldenPalace.com has picked up sponsorship of the event and have dubbed it "Raging Boll." I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

How does that old saying go? Something about the pot calling the kettle something or other?

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers