Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Gaaah! Get your freaky hairy fudge block off my lawn!!!

Pretty much all of the Domino's Pizza commercials are intolerable, (I'm surprised that the goddam "Triple Loaded" commercial hasn't inspired a mass murder yet) but the newest one is just creepy. The delivery guy is standing there next to what looks like a big fur covered cube with arms and legs that leaves brown stains on people when they touch it. Its supposed to be a promotion for their brownie square things, but ewww.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously... It's like mr. hanky gone really, really wrong. Absolutely disgusting.

10:30 PM  
Blogger B said...

And the more I see it (which is a fucking lot!), the more I think they were going for that same sort of gross out edgy funny thing, but it is indeed just wrong. It takes a lot for me to say that too.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers