Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Attention Georgette Ridenour, whoever the hell you are:

I must respectfully but sternly request that you cease giving out my phone number as your own. It is a bit demoralizing when all five messages on the answering machine each day are for someone else. Creditors generally tend to be nasty people, and I don't enjoy talking to them either. Especially when they refuse to believe I'm not trying to cover up for you while you high-tail it out the back door. And ordering pizzas with a phone number that's not even yours? That's just blatantly retarded.

By the way, the people at the medical center billing department seem really upset with you. Just a heads up.

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

You supply the car, I'll supply the gats.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers