Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Correspondence replies from celebrities Part 1

Dearest kyliefan4ever11689,

Thank you for your letter and for your enthusiastic support, I am pleased that you enjoy my music. I must admit, however, that I find your interpretation of some of my lyrics a little disturbing. For instance, when I sang "I can't get you out of my head," I meant to express that my thoughts are often occupied with pleasant recollections of the subject of the song. I did not mean to convey any sort of psychotic episode wherein I am deluded with telepathic communications from you personally. Even if this were the case, I don't believe such a bond would mean that we were "born of the same essence and tragically torn apart to wander the Earth in endless suffering, only to be made whole again by blissfully consuming one another until we only exist as a pure entity of love."
Furthermore, while I think you once again missed the point of the "dark secret in me" that I mention in the song, your confession of the dark secret inside of you leads me to believe that you are in need of serious psychiatric care and possible incarceration, just as a precaution. I am almost certain that the proprietors of the petting zoo did not intend for their livestock to be enjoyed in such a fashion.
In closing, I hope you continue to appreciate my music. Please note that I have alerted my personal security staff and the local authorities just in case you decide to make good on your promise to find me and "make sure that I am inside more than just your head."

Best Regards,

Kylie Minogue

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

Be careful what you wish for my dear...;)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter
Proflowers